Friday, February 16, 2007

Me as: Ruth May at: Punahou

I saw a hat with yellow smiley faces and black stripes. It looked like something one of the Congolese children would have worn. Many of the Men from the tribes of Ham have taken fancy to Father's hat, they always point and laugh at it. I hope they don't steal it like they did Saint Mathew. If Saint Mathew where here, I'm sure that he would like it too because it's yellow which would remind him of bananas. I wish I could have a banana; Mama says that they are healthy and that's why the lord put them on this earth. If I eat a lot of them, then maybe I'll grow really tall and if I'm really tall I could probably reach the top of the hat, Saint Mathews would have climbed to the top, but I won't because Mama says I need to stop climbing around on things like a monkey and god says I need to listen to my Mama and to Father or else I might turn into one of the tribes of Ham and get a big old belly and loose all my curls. I hope I won't turn into one because if I do, oh, boy. I'll get it from Father.

No comments: